Prep Time: 26 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
“This fondant uses organic eggs from the Teign valley, flour milled in the traditional way in mid-Devon and dairy from the organic pastures of Riverford farm”
You will need…
- 360 g Montezuma white chocolate
- 252 g Riverford Organic Butter (Melted)
- 325 g Billington’s organic sugar
- 350 g Organic Orchard Farm eggs
- 225 g Stoates Devon white flour 15 g Cornish Sea Salt
- Melt butter over low heat. Burn 175g sugar to 216C in a thick-bottomed pan.
- Add melted butter to the burnt sugar, mix well using a whisk, turn to caramel and boil for
- Separately, beat the egg and 150g sugar together. Place white chocolate in a large bowl. Pour caramel mixture over white chocolate and whisk. Add beaten eggs and fold in flour. Allow caramel mix to cool. Use a tablespoon to half-fill buttered 6x5cm soufflé moulds.
- Cook at 190C/gas mark 5 for 10 minutes until top is just set. Leave to rest for 1 minute before turning out of moulds.
- Serve immediately to ensure the centre is soft and runny.